As part of our Baring Foundation-funded work to understand more about what sustainable practice looks like in mental health and the arts, we are looking for a facilitator to manage and report on a series of meetings this summer.
This is a short-term contract covering August and September 2021, with a total fee available of £5,000 to design and manage online conversations in August and September and report on the findings. The conversations will be based on initial findings developed by our Advisory Group for this project. A detailed brief is attached here.
Please send an expression of interest detailing your relevant experience, and a CV, to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 26 July. Please also complete our anonymous Equality, diversity and representation form. We will be interviewing for the role during the week commencing 3 August and will appoint by 9 August 2021.
Please let us know if you have any access needs we can meet to support your application process.
- Application deadline: 5pm, Monday 26 July
- Interviews: week commencing 3 August
- Appointment confirmed by 9 August 2021
- Facilitating between four and eight online conversations (appx two hours each) between 16 August and 10 September (the Culture, Health & Wellbeing Alliance will recruit participants and cover the administration of these meetings)
- Writing up results: w/c 13 September
- Delivering report: w/c 20 September
You can read more about the project here.